Saturday 5 April 2014

Final preparations



The sun is out, and its the perfect day just to bask in the sun...... but actually I don't have the luxury of lying about.

The basket arrived for scooter arrived today... it would probably fit a small labrador in.... I have given it a trial, but I may persuade Catherine to buy me a new blanket this afternoon: a girl has to look her best when she meets her public.


And my knitted racing colours have arrived... and Pam has put some bling on it. David was very naughty, and suggested that knitted basques could by the answer for those of us where comfort is a prime considertion.


 And of course I needed to make sure I am keeping my strength up. This morning I felt it was flagging so I asked for a nibble of marmite on granary toast... it has a great crunch...



No comments:

Post a Comment